Spring is here and it’s a great time to boost your outdoor activity. As lockdown restrictions ease, we will be able to increase our exercise time to two hours outdoors and hopefully even more soon. Let’s all strive to be our best during these difficult times and make the most of the positive opportunities.
It’s a good idea to exercise outside in the warmer weather. Try your backyard or a local park. If that isn’t possible, use the sunniest room in your home.
- Move your body one song at a time and dance like no one is watching
- Mow the lawns and weed the garden.
- Walk the dog
- Walk to the café to get your coffee instead of driving
- Try a bite size 5 or 10minute exercise snack
- Set small, physical activity goals
For some additional motivation head to “our youtube channel” for a simple home workout with our Ben Jaffe.
Exercise is as much about the mental as it is the physical. Keep moving in whatever way works for you, so you can feel mentally healthy.