Covid 19 update – Restrictions easing from 11:59pm 18 October 2020
Allied health providers may return for full face-to-face routine care. Telehealth remains preferred and indoor group classes are not allowed.
All AHPRA registered health workers – may provide routine and preventative care for individual patients.
No group classes / services to be provided (face-to-face) unless the session
can be conducted safely outdoors (maximum 2 people plus health worker)
EBR Physio is following the COVIDSafe principles for business as detailed by the Victorian government
For frequently asked questions about allied health and primary care, see ‘Industry restart guidelines – Allied Health and Primary Care’ at . The frequently asked questions are towards the end of the document.
Indoor group classes are not permitted.
Where do I get more information?
Further detail on these changes has been developed for Allied Health and is now available here.
This document outlines what services can be provided by Allied Health practitioners during each step of the easing of restrictions. It also outlines the COVIDSafe principles, and what workplaces need to do to ensure a COVIDSafe environment. FAQs have also been developed which aim to address common questions.
If you require treatment, please call us on 9570 1254 to book an appointment or book online. Our phone may not be answered immediately but we will return calls as soon as possible.
How is EBR Physio responding?
Practice Good Hygiene
– Frequent hand washing your hands with soap and water
– Provision of hand santiser throughout the clinic
– coughing or sneezing into a tissue or elbow and washing your hands
– social distancing – staying 1.5 metres from others when not providing direct care
– cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects
Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
– Use of disinfectant solution/spray to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces between each episode of patient care.
– Clean/disinfect surfaces in areas that patients have direct contact.
EBR Physio Gym
– ‘EBR Physio Gym Use -Checklist’ to be read and agreed to by all attendees.
– Hand sanitising station provided
– Social distancing of 4 metres squared per person enforced in a group exercise space.
– physical distancing of equipment/mats so patients are kept more than 1.5m apart.
– Staggered class times to minimise cross over of patients exiting/entering group exercise space.
– Allowance of adequate time for a class to be conducted safely with respect to cleaning of equipment after every single client use. Class times may vary to accommodate this.
It is important to download the COVIDSafe app to help stay safe. The app speeds up the process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19. Help stop the spread.
Find out more or download the COVIDSafe app.
Stay up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 announcements by downloading the Australian Government’s coronavirus app.
Search ‘Coronavirus Australia’ in the Apple App store and on Google Play or visit www.australia.gov.au